Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is up with me?

Since giving up the reigns of match director for the AZ chapter of ACTS, I have only been to one match. What is up with me?

I really like all the guys still running the group. Karl, the current match director, was the right man for the job and continues to prove it each month. Jake, Russell, and Aaron are still there helping to design stages and run things. The matches appear to better than ever, so, why don't I go?

The only thing I can think of is that I was more burnt out running things than I thought originally. That is the only logical explanation I can come up with. I think I'm just not going to worry about getting to a match for now. Just take this time to get away from it totally and wait until the desire finally comes back to me.

No comments: