Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well, unfortunately my Colts didn't win the Superbowl. Oh well. They will be back next year! Plus, they lost to a team that played great and had never been to a SB before. Congratulations go out to the New Orlean Saints!

Now, today was a great day. I got to take my son out on his first official offroad outing. We didn't hit the hardcore trails as he isn't ready yet but it won't be long before his is. I swear, this kid is going to be way faster than me and a helluva lot more ballsy!

I'm thinking about going out to shoot ACTS this month. I'm actually starting to get the desire to go shoot again. We shall see...

BTW, a couple of cheap cell phone pics while we were out. He rides blue and I ride green.



2 comments:

Ranger_SXT said...

We missed you this month. Hopefully we'll see you in March!

Kelly said...

Yeah, I wish I had made it out. However, at least the time isn't being wasted. I'm getting some quality time with my kid and that is worth every second!