Sunday, November 22, 2009

As if things are not rough enough...

...now I have two ear infections. Ugh!

I missed two days from work this week due to massive headaches, fever, nausea, dizziness, and aching. Everyone kept trying to tell me I had the flu but I knew better. (I haven't had the flu since I was a kid!) Went to the doc and confirmed it wasn't the flu but two serious ear infections. My right ear is so bad that the ear drum has torn away from the ear canal to relieve the pressure and the left one is ready to go. Doc said it is nothing to worry about since we are taking care of the problem with antibiotics and some medicated ear drops. He said it should heal up fine.

Man, I feel like I have been cursed lately. It seems every time I turn around I'm either getting hurt or sick. Yea, me. Eh, things will get better. I'm only two weeks away from (hopefully) being cleared to ride my bike again! (see previous post)

No comments: