Monday, November 16, 2009

Been busy!

Wow, I kind of got away from the blogging thing for a while.

Anyways, been busy with the family for the most part. I haven't gone to an ACTS match in (I think) 3 months. I have been spending a lot of my time riding dirtbikes with my kids. They are growing up so quick and they will leave for college soon so I'm getting as much quality time as I can.

Unfortunately, I have been down for the past three weeks. I took a nasty spill on my KDX and broke a bone in my right hand along with two ribs on the same side. Bad thing was I was in the middle of nowhere and had to ride my bike out in excruciating pain. One thing I have figured out is that I'm not a kid anymore. Get hurt really sucks...BAD!

BTW, a few pics!


My street legal '90 Kawasaki KDX200...



My son's '02 Yamaha TTR125L...



My daughter posing on her '79 Honda XL75...



My son tearing up a friend's yard on the little Honda...



Man, I wish I could heal quicker. I have at least another 3 weeks before I can ride again. (sigh)

No comments: